WordPress is undoubtedly the best Content Management System and many of it’s plugins are available for free. Though some of its plugins come with price tags, there is no serious complaining whatsoever. Now that we are talking about WordPress plugins, let’s look at the best ones of 2014. Each of these WordPress plugins is effective and beneficial in its own way.
- WordPress SEO by Yoast – This particular plugin is one of the most preferred plugins. There have been over 7,000,000 downloads so far. Through this plugin, you no longer have to worry about the SEO aspect of your website or blog, especially, if you have no clue what on earth is SEO. With the plugin, your blog or site gets optimized effectively. It handles every sitemap, creates breadcrumbs in different themes, enhance permalinks, enables social integration in an easy manner and it is available without any charge!
- The second best WordPress plugin is the Google Analyticator – This is an absolutely fabulous analytic plugin. You can keep a track of the last 30 days, as well as, download links and site speed through this plugin.
- Akismet – Akismet is the best plugin to fight off spam and nuisances online. You can completely solve the problem of spam with this particular WordPress plugin.
- WP Super Cache – This particular plugin enables users to take their dynamic pages, which have been created by caches and WordPress into small sized HTML files. As a result, the server becomes capable of sending smaller sized files to visitors. Along with this, traffic will also stay away from burning off user servers.
- Backup Buddy – This is one of the best backup plugins available today. You can undertake complete backups of content, as well as, database, restore or migrate site and also store backups that with the free cloud storage – Stash! For $80 this plugin is worth the purchase.
- Gravity Forms – This is undoubtedly the best and the most in demand contact form plugin. You can easily customize it and make use of its many add-on features.
- Better WP Security – The plugin comes with many benefits in its offering. It helps in locking dashboard for a scheduled time-frame, changing default login and admin page, admin user, fixing vulnerabilities and also scanning the site.
- Jetpack – The plugin will help bring in social comments, email, post subscriptions, stats, URL shortener, contact forms and do lots more.
The next time you are using WordPress to build your blog, website or an ecommerce store, do make sure to use the above mentioned plugins for better performance and WordPress experience!